Come one, come all to the first ever SHM CON this Saturday (the 25th) at 10:00 AM!
We'll be hosting our first ever SHM Convention; showcasing art vendors representing over twenty years of our graduates and friends of the program. Please join us in reconnecting and experiencing the great artwork, crafts, graphic novels, games, SHM swag, raffle prizes, and everything else that contributed to making the club what it is today!
You can purchase a $5 admission ticket on our Eventbrite page.
Tickets will be $10 at the door.
Orange sauce not included.
The schedule is as follows:
• 11 A.M. The GEST Games (10 conteststants) - Contestants battle to do the best gesture drawing of a Bicycle Freestyle routine
• 12 P.M. Burrito eating contest (5 contestants) - fastest burrito eaten doused in 4 orange sauces
• 1 P.M. Little Ceasar's Pizza eating contest (5 contestants) - most finished in 5 minutes
• 2 P.M. O-Pun Mike (20 contestant cap) - award for best pun – Judged by our very own Pun-Master Danielle Case, and our resident pun hater and Vice President Elizabeth Chee
• 3 P.M. SHM SHWagger contest (open call) - Wearing the most SHM swag or most creative SHM-themed costume